Luke Wilson, Owen’s laconic little brother, will soon begin work on ”Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde,” in which he’ll reprise his Reese Witherspoon-smitten lawyer. ”We didn’t make it to the altar, but everything works out,” reveals the actor. ”I shouldn’t give away the why and how of it all.” Wilson also has boyfriend-redux duty on ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle,” and he says there ain’t a jiggle of truth to rumors of catfighting between the headlining heroines – Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu – and their new nemesis, played by Demi Moore. ”They all get along great,” reports Wilson. ”But that rumor’s a good one – maybe it would be better for the film if I don’t say otherwise.”
(Luke Wilson: Shark Pictures/ZUMA Press)
Posted January 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'