Luke Wilson, Owen’s laconic little brother, will soon begin work on ”Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde,” in which he’ll reprise his Reese Witherspoon-smitten lawyer. ”We didn’t make it to the altar, but everything works out,” reveals the actor. ”I shouldn’t give away the why and how of it all.” Wilson also has boyfriend-redux duty on ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle,” and he says there ain’t a jiggle of truth to rumors of catfighting between the headlining heroines – Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu – and their new nemesis, played by Demi Moore. ”They all get along great,” reports Wilson. ”But that rumor’s a good one – maybe it would be better for the film if I don’t say otherwise.”
(Luke Wilson: Shark Pictures/ZUMA Press)
Posted January 16 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Strathairn and Uzo Aduba join 'American Pastoral'
- Joey + Rory share powerful video for 'Softly and Tenderly'
- Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger announce separation
- Stephen Colbert to interview J.J. Abrams at festival
- 'The Daily Show' adds three new correspondents for Trevor Noah
- E! to air Joan Rivers tribute on one-year anniversary of her death
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!