Luke Wilson, Owen’s laconic little brother, will soon begin work on ”Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde,” in which he’ll reprise his Reese Witherspoon-smitten lawyer. ”We didn’t make it to the altar, but everything works out,” reveals the actor. ”I shouldn’t give away the why and how of it all.” Wilson also has boyfriend-redux duty on ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle,” and he says there ain’t a jiggle of truth to rumors of catfighting between the headlining heroines – Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu – and their new nemesis, played by Demi Moore. ”They all get along great,” reports Wilson. ”But that rumor’s a good one – maybe it would be better for the film if I don’t say otherwise.”
(Luke Wilson: Shark Pictures/ZUMA Press)
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Disney 'will one day' make another 'Indiana Jones' movie
- The 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' scene you weren't supposed to see
- Get to know Nashville's most promising outlaw
- Weird Al talks about his worst costume and that time he fell through a stage
- Met Gala: 10 reasons it's more fun for fashion watchers than the Oscars
- Giorgio Moroder releases video for Sia-featuring 'Deja Vu'
- 'Walking Dead' actor arrested for DUI
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!