CamelBak Hydration packs – backpacks with built-in water carriers and drinking tubes. The must-have among high-end hikers was ”developed as a cycling product, then the military started using it because you don’t need to stop to get out a bottle to keep hydrated,” says CamelBak spokesman Josh Woodbury. ”We were a little surprised that all these spa-goers wanted them, but hey, [now] we’re a fashion statement.” With the 2003 line coming in colors like ”abyss blue,” it’s just a matter of time before CamelBak hits the runways.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'