CamelBak Hydration packs – backpacks with built-in water carriers and drinking tubes. The must-have among high-end hikers was ”developed as a cycling product, then the military started using it because you don’t need to stop to get out a bottle to keep hydrated,” says CamelBak spokesman Josh Woodbury. ”We were a little surprised that all these spa-goers wanted them, but hey, [now] we’re a fashion statement.” With the 2003 line coming in colors like ”abyss blue,” it’s just a matter of time before CamelBak hits the runways.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996