CamelBak Hydration packs – backpacks with built-in water carriers and drinking tubes. The must-have among high-end hikers was ”developed as a cycling product, then the military started using it because you don’t need to stop to get out a bottle to keep hydrated,” says CamelBak spokesman Josh Woodbury. ”We were a little surprised that all these spa-goers wanted them, but hey, [now] we’re a fashion statement.” With the 2003 line coming in colors like ”abyss blue,” it’s just a matter of time before CamelBak hits the runways.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'