CamelBak Hydration packs – backpacks with built-in water carriers and drinking tubes. The must-have among high-end hikers was ”developed as a cycling product, then the military started using it because you don’t need to stop to get out a bottle to keep hydrated,” says CamelBak spokesman Josh Woodbury. ”We were a little surprised that all these spa-goers wanted them, but hey, [now] we’re a fashion statement.” With the 2003 line coming in colors like ”abyss blue,” it’s just a matter of time before CamelBak hits the runways.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters