CamelBak Hydration packs – backpacks with built-in water carriers and drinking tubes. The must-have among high-end hikers was ”developed as a cycling product, then the military started using it because you don’t need to stop to get out a bottle to keep hydrated,” says CamelBak spokesman Josh Woodbury. ”We were a little surprised that all these spa-goers wanted them, but hey, [now] we’re a fashion statement.” With the 2003 line coming in colors like ”abyss blue,” it’s just a matter of time before CamelBak hits the runways.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere