French house duo Cassius stack their compositions with sounds you don’t typically hear on the dance floor – gospel harmonies, a ringing phone, an exuberant Ghostface Killah rap. Au Reve, their excellent follow-up to 1999’s ”1999,” shows them to be among the least parochial and most proficient of their discofied Gallic peers. House may be home for Cassius; thankfully, though, they never stay in for very long.
Producer (group): Astralwerks
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters