A restless detective (Dorff) and a health inspector (McElhone) investigate the link between a website and a string of murders. The initial suspense quickly turns as exasperating as bad dial-up service. Gratuitous bloodshed, wooden performances by Dorff and McElhone, and an underdeveloped plot make for a sloppy homicidal chronicle from director William Malone (House on Haunted Hill). Not even Web geeks or horror fans keen on extravagant special effects are likely to find this a remotely scary domain.
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone, Stephen Rea; Director: William Malone; Author: Josephine Coyle, Moshe Diamant; Release Date Wide: 08/30/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash