A restless detective (Dorff) and a health inspector (McElhone) investigate the link between a website and a string of murders. The initial suspense quickly turns as exasperating as bad dial-up service. Gratuitous bloodshed, wooden performances by Dorff and McElhone, and an underdeveloped plot make for a sloppy homicidal chronicle from director William Malone (House on Haunted Hill). Not even Web geeks or horror fans keen on extravagant special effects are likely to find this a remotely scary domain.
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone, Stephen Rea; Director: William Malone; Author: Josephine Coyle, Moshe Diamant; Release Date Wide: 08/30/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good