A restless detective (Dorff) and a health inspector (McElhone) investigate the link between a website and a string of murders. The initial suspense quickly turns as exasperating as bad dial-up service. Gratuitous bloodshed, wooden performances by Dorff and McElhone, and an underdeveloped plot make for a sloppy homicidal chronicle from director William Malone (House on Haunted Hill). Not even Web geeks or horror fans keen on extravagant special effects are likely to find this a remotely scary domain.
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone, Stephen Rea; Director: William Malone; Author: Josephine Coyle, Moshe Diamant; Release Date Wide: 08/30/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'