A restless detective (Dorff) and a health inspector (McElhone) investigate the link between a website and a string of murders. The initial suspense quickly turns as exasperating as bad dial-up service. Gratuitous bloodshed, wooden performances by Dorff and McElhone, and an underdeveloped plot make for a sloppy homicidal chronicle from director William Malone (House on Haunted Hill). Not even Web geeks or horror fans keen on extravagant special effects are likely to find this a remotely scary domain.
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone, Stephen Rea; Director: William Malone; Author: Josephine Coyle, Moshe Diamant; Release Date Wide: 08/30/2002; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting
- Kelly Osbourne says she 'f---ed up' after comments about Latinos go viral
- See Ilana Glazer shake it like a Polaroid picture on 'Lip Sync Battle'