A restless detective (Dorff) and a health inspector (McElhone) investigate the link between a website and a string of murders. The initial suspense quickly turns as exasperating as bad dial-up service. Gratuitous bloodshed, wooden performances by Dorff and McElhone, and an underdeveloped plot make for a sloppy homicidal chronicle from director William Malone (House on Haunted Hill). Not even Web geeks or horror fans keen on extravagant special effects are likely to find this a remotely scary domain.
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone, Stephen Rea; Director: William Malone; Author: Josephine Coyle, Moshe Diamant; Release Date Wide: 08/30/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'