She’s been a pop crooner, an aerobics maven, and a clothing designer. Now Aussie Olivia Newton-John is a vintner. Joining the likes of director and winemaker Francis Ford Coppola, the singer-actress has added chardonnay and shiraz ($6.99, koalabluewines.com) to her Down Under-themed Koala Blue line. ”I knew nothing about winemaking before,” admits Newton-John. ”[But] wine is something everybody enjoys, and Australian wines have skyrocketed in the past few years. People are finally taking notice of Oz.” Oenophiles apparently agree – the shiraz performed well in a recent Wall Street Journal blind taste test. The former Pink Lady concurs: ”I lean toward the red. It won’t break the bank, but it will please everybody’s palate.” Sounds like somebody’s hopelessly devoted.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation