She’s been a pop crooner, an aerobics maven, and a clothing designer. Now Aussie Olivia Newton-John is a vintner. Joining the likes of director and winemaker Francis Ford Coppola, the singer-actress has added chardonnay and shiraz ($6.99, koalabluewines.com) to her Down Under-themed Koala Blue line. ”I knew nothing about winemaking before,” admits Newton-John. ”[But] wine is something everybody enjoys, and Australian wines have skyrocketed in the past few years. People are finally taking notice of Oz.” Oenophiles apparently agree – the shiraz performed well in a recent Wall Street Journal blind taste test. The former Pink Lady concurs: ”I lean toward the red. It won’t break the bank, but it will please everybody’s palate.” Sounds like somebody’s hopelessly devoted.
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!