In this hastily dubbed disaster, Roberto Benigni skips through rooms like a hypomanic elf while the gee-whiz voice of Breckin Meyer, who sounds 30 years younger than Benigni looks, exclaims things like ”Look at my nose! I don’t like it, I don’t like it!” The shoddy fake sets and general tone of rustic medieval rib nudging are enough to make you wish that someone would stop Benigni before he commits wooden whimsy again.
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Carlo Giuffre, Peppe Barra, Glenn Close, Kim Rossi Stuart; Director: Roberto Benigni; Author: Roberto Benigni, Vincenzo Cerami; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early