In this hastily dubbed disaster, Roberto Benigni skips through rooms like a hypomanic elf while the gee-whiz voice of Breckin Meyer, who sounds 30 years younger than Benigni looks, exclaims things like ”Look at my nose! I don’t like it, I don’t like it!” The shoddy fake sets and general tone of rustic medieval rib nudging are enough to make you wish that someone would stop Benigni before he commits wooden whimsy again.
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Carlo Giuffre, Peppe Barra, Glenn Close, Kim Rossi Stuart; Director: Roberto Benigni; Author: Roberto Benigni, Vincenzo Cerami; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- Kesha has written 22 new songs
- Will Ferrell's George W. Bush trashes 'disgraced pumpkin' Donald Trump
- Ron Howard responds to Tom Hanks' 'SNL' impersonation
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?