In this hastily dubbed disaster, Roberto Benigni skips through rooms like a hypomanic elf while the gee-whiz voice of Breckin Meyer, who sounds 30 years younger than Benigni looks, exclaims things like ”Look at my nose! I don’t like it, I don’t like it!” The shoddy fake sets and general tone of rustic medieval rib nudging are enough to make you wish that someone would stop Benigni before he commits wooden whimsy again.
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Carlo Giuffre, Peppe Barra, Glenn Close, Kim Rossi Stuart; Director: Roberto Benigni; Author: Roberto Benigni, Vincenzo Cerami; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' heading back to theaters for 75th anniversary
- Maisie Williams is 'all for Idris Elba' as the next Doctor
- Ken Watanabe delays Broadway return due to stomach cancer
- DMX found unresponsive by police, resuscitated: report
- 'TWD': Lauren Cohan moved to tears in exclusive 'Inside the Actors Studio' clip