In this hastily dubbed disaster, Roberto Benigni skips through rooms like a hypomanic elf while the gee-whiz voice of Breckin Meyer, who sounds 30 years younger than Benigni looks, exclaims things like ”Look at my nose! I don’t like it, I don’t like it!” The shoddy fake sets and general tone of rustic medieval rib nudging are enough to make you wish that someone would stop Benigni before he commits wooden whimsy again.
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Carlo Giuffre, Peppe Barra, Glenn Close, Kim Rossi Stuart; Director: Roberto Benigni; Author: Roberto Benigni, Vincenzo Cerami; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'