In this hastily dubbed disaster, Roberto Benigni skips through rooms like a hypomanic elf while the gee-whiz voice of Breckin Meyer, who sounds 30 years younger than Benigni looks, exclaims things like ”Look at my nose! I don’t like it, I don’t like it!” The shoddy fake sets and general tone of rustic medieval rib nudging are enough to make you wish that someone would stop Benigni before he commits wooden whimsy again.
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi, Carlo Giuffre, Peppe Barra, Glenn Close, Kim Rossi Stuart; Director: Roberto Benigni; Author: Roberto Benigni, Vincenzo Cerami; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer