He was roasted on Scrubs and dissed on Saturday Night Live – and he’ll soon be decapitated in a Tonight Show bit. Now you get a crack at Carrot Top. He’s featured alongside such bruisers as Mr. T and the members of ‘N Sync in Gotham Games’ Celebrity Deathmatch, based on the defunct MTV show. ”I could kick Justin Timberlake’s ass!” insists Top, 35, whose anger isn’t limited to pop idols. ”I’d like to fight Craig Kilborn…. He’s just not a nice guy to me.” Still, the comic is cool about lending his likeness to Deathmatch. ”Maybe this would help me get my own videogame,” he says. ”I’d like to be the first redheaded superhero, saving all the other redheads from everyone’s torture.”
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!