He was roasted on Scrubs and dissed on Saturday Night Live – and he’ll soon be decapitated in a Tonight Show bit. Now you get a crack at Carrot Top. He’s featured alongside such bruisers as Mr. T and the members of ‘N Sync in Gotham Games’ Celebrity Deathmatch, based on the defunct MTV show. ”I could kick Justin Timberlake’s ass!” insists Top, 35, whose anger isn’t limited to pop idols. ”I’d like to fight Craig Kilborn…. He’s just not a nice guy to me.” Still, the comic is cool about lending his likeness to Deathmatch. ”Maybe this would help me get my own videogame,” he says. ”I’d like to be the first redheaded superhero, saving all the other redheads from everyone’s torture.”
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!