He was roasted on Scrubs and dissed on Saturday Night Live – and he’ll soon be decapitated in a Tonight Show bit. Now you get a crack at Carrot Top. He’s featured alongside such bruisers as Mr. T and the members of ‘N Sync in Gotham Games’ Celebrity Deathmatch, based on the defunct MTV show. ”I could kick Justin Timberlake’s ass!” insists Top, 35, whose anger isn’t limited to pop idols. ”I’d like to fight Craig Kilborn…. He’s just not a nice guy to me.” Still, the comic is cool about lending his likeness to Deathmatch. ”Maybe this would help me get my own videogame,” he says. ”I’d like to be the first redheaded superhero, saving all the other redheads from everyone’s torture.”
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt