He was roasted on Scrubs and dissed on Saturday Night Live – and he’ll soon be decapitated in a Tonight Show bit. Now you get a crack at Carrot Top. He’s featured alongside such bruisers as Mr. T and the members of ‘N Sync in Gotham Games’ Celebrity Deathmatch, based on the defunct MTV show. ”I could kick Justin Timberlake’s ass!” insists Top, 35, whose anger isn’t limited to pop idols. ”I’d like to fight Craig Kilborn…. He’s just not a nice guy to me.” Still, the comic is cool about lending his likeness to Deathmatch. ”Maybe this would help me get my own videogame,” he says. ”I’d like to be the first redheaded superhero, saving all the other redheads from everyone’s torture.”
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' wins top prizes at the Annie Awards
- Here's what critics are saying about 'Deadpool'
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue