Your Ears Slipknot will reportedly hang up their grotesque masks and retire after the release of their forthcoming third album of sonic skulduggery and a tour. One down, one Insane Clown Posse to go…
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Get Shorty' TV series coming to Epix
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'
- Stephen King, hundreds of writers sign petition against Donald Trump
- Sacha Baron Cohen on the time Ali G met Donald Trump
- 'Chicago P.D.' boss previews fight for Voight's soul in season finale