Your Ears Slipknot will reportedly hang up their grotesque masks and retire after the release of their forthcoming third album of sonic skulduggery and a tour. One down, one Insane Clown Posse to go…
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Master of None' renewed for season 2, coming 2017
- 'Roots' remake gets intense first trailer
- How 'Street Fighter V' will be 'the dominant fighting game of this generation'
- Kanye West reveals album cover for 'The Life of Pablo'
- See the first trailer for HBO's Mike Nichols documentary
- Dashboard Confessional: 'Emo' goes mainstream in 'Jeopardy!' answer