Your Ears Slipknot will reportedly hang up their grotesque masks and retire after the release of their forthcoming third album of sonic skulduggery and a tour. One down, one Insane Clown Posse to go…
Posted January 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the cover of Moïra Fowley Doyle's YA debut The Accident Season
- Chance the Rapper and Alec Baldwin's unexpected collaboration
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises