Something old, something new, something bladed, something blue: Look for all of these and more in ”X2,” the latest installment of director Bryan Singer’s comic-book saga of social oppression, minority pride, and battle-applicable birth defects (opening May 2). And things have gotten considerably darker: ”It’s kind of a trial by fire for Mutant High,” says Singer. ”Literally, in certain scenes.” Below, what every good citizen – mutant or norm – should know about the impending fray. Consider this your spoiler alert and warning: Even as you read these words, Fox executives are looking at an initial print of the film – thus, everything you read could undergo serious mutations before the premiere.
(X-Men 2: Kerry Hayes)
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bobbi Kristina Brown remembered for her 'innocence' by Houstons reality show producer
- U2 to premiere behind-the-scenes concert doc on HBO
- Alessia Cara nails first televised performance of summer hit 'Here'
- 'Game of Thrones' app to ease nervous HBO viewers into Martin's novels
- Morrissey says he was sexually assaulted at San Francisco airport
- Listen to Prince's new, 'Kiss'-referencing single 'Stare'
- See the heart-stopping first trailer Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!