Something old, something new, something bladed, something blue: Look for all of these and more in ”X2,” the latest installment of director Bryan Singer’s comic-book saga of social oppression, minority pride, and battle-applicable birth defects (opening May 2). And things have gotten considerably darker: ”It’s kind of a trial by fire for Mutant High,” says Singer. ”Literally, in certain scenes.” Below, what every good citizen – mutant or norm – should know about the impending fray. Consider this your spoiler alert and warning: Even as you read these words, Fox executives are looking at an initial print of the film – thus, everything you read could undergo serious mutations before the premiere.
(X-Men 2: Kerry Hayes)
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel