Something old, something new, something bladed, something blue: Look for all of these and more in ”X2,” the latest installment of director Bryan Singer’s comic-book saga of social oppression, minority pride, and battle-applicable birth defects (opening May 2). And things have gotten considerably darker: ”It’s kind of a trial by fire for Mutant High,” says Singer. ”Literally, in certain scenes.” Below, what every good citizen – mutant or norm – should know about the impending fray. Consider this your spoiler alert and warning: Even as you read these words, Fox executives are looking at an initial print of the film – thus, everything you read could undergo serious mutations before the premiere.
(X-Men 2: Kerry Hayes)
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds pranked Blake Lively while she was in labor
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Josh Groban is a womanizing guitarist on 'Life in Pieces'
- James Corden sent his parents to cover the Super Bowl
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere