Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy are newlyweds who travel through Europe, veering from one culture-clash disaster to the next. The joke is that it’s Kutcher who’s the spoiled, bratty princess; he plays to the teen female peanut gallery by becoming adorably unglued in one cute predicament after the next. For a while, this portrait of a Gen-Y ”starter marriage” is dumb fun, but it collapses into the most generic sort of teen movie-ville.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Brittany Murphy, Christian Kane, Taran Killam, Monet Mazur; Director: Shawn Levy; Author: Andrew Bergman, Sam Harper, Gary Ross (Writer); Release Date Wide: 01/10/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- Dave Grohl celebrates Chicago’s music scene at Wrigley Field show
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!