Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy are newlyweds who travel through Europe, veering from one culture-clash disaster to the next. The joke is that it’s Kutcher who’s the spoiled, bratty princess; he plays to the teen female peanut gallery by becoming adorably unglued in one cute predicament after the next. For a while, this portrait of a Gen-Y ”starter marriage” is dumb fun, but it collapses into the most generic sort of teen movie-ville.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Brittany Murphy, Christian Kane, Taran Killam, Monet Mazur; Director: Shawn Levy; Author: Andrew Bergman, Sam Harper, Gary Ross (Writer); Release Date Wide: 01/10/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast