Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy are newlyweds who travel through Europe, veering from one culture-clash disaster to the next. The joke is that it’s Kutcher who’s the spoiled, bratty princess; he plays to the teen female peanut gallery by becoming adorably unglued in one cute predicament after the next. For a while, this portrait of a Gen-Y ”starter marriage” is dumb fun, but it collapses into the most generic sort of teen movie-ville.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Brittany Murphy, Christian Kane, Taran Killam, Monet Mazur; Director: Shawn Levy; Author: Andrew Bergman, Sam Harper, Gary Ross (Writer); Release Date Wide: 01/10/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!