Hollywood Studios A Norwegian court cleared Jon Johansen – the teen mastermind behind the DVD-copying program DeCSS who was arrested at the behest of the MPAA – of criminal charges. The ruling came just days after the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to intervene in a California case involving DVD piracy.
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters