Hollywood Studios A Norwegian court cleared Jon Johansen – the teen mastermind behind the DVD-copying program DeCSS who was arrested at the behest of the MPAA – of criminal charges. The ruling came just days after the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to intervene in a California case involving DVD piracy.
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps
- 'Supergirl' boss previews 'innate hostility' between Kara and Mon-El