Hollywood Studios A Norwegian court cleared Jon Johansen – the teen mastermind behind the DVD-copying program DeCSS who was arrested at the behest of the MPAA – of criminal charges. The ruling came just days after the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to intervene in a California case involving DVD piracy.
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good