Hollywood Studios A Norwegian court cleared Jon Johansen – the teen mastermind behind the DVD-copying program DeCSS who was arrested at the behest of the MPAA – of criminal charges. The ruling came just days after the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to intervene in a California case involving DVD piracy.
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint as 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'