Nobody should be happier about another season of Friends than Perry, who may need at least another year to live down such a witless mess. As a process server helping a Texas trophy wife (Hurley) serve divorce papers to her millionaire husband, Perry flops around on an airport luggage conveyor belt and has an encounter with the butt end of an impotent bull, while coughing up lines like ”Thanks for the prediction, Nostra-Dumb-Ass.” Could a summer-hiatus acting gig be any lamer?
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Elizabeth Hurley, Matthew Perry, Bruce Campbell, Cedric the Entertainer, Vincent Pastore; Director: Reginald Hudlin; Author: David Ronn, Jay Scherick; Release Date Wide: 08/23/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Terrence Howard explains his odd moment onstage at the Oscars
- 'Power/Rangers' short film creator releases bootleg James Bond film
- Katy Perry selling Left Shark onesies
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video