Nobody should be happier about another season of Friends than Perry, who may need at least another year to live down such a witless mess. As a process server helping a Texas trophy wife (Hurley) serve divorce papers to her millionaire husband, Perry flops around on an airport luggage conveyor belt and has an encounter with the butt end of an impotent bull, while coughing up lines like ”Thanks for the prediction, Nostra-Dumb-Ass.” Could a summer-hiatus acting gig be any lamer?
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Elizabeth Hurley, Matthew Perry, Bruce Campbell, Cedric the Entertainer, Vincent Pastore; Director: Reginald Hudlin; Author: David Ronn, Jay Scherick; Release Date Wide: 08/23/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?