Nobody should be happier about another season of Friends than Perry, who may need at least another year to live down such a witless mess. As a process server helping a Texas trophy wife (Hurley) serve divorce papers to her millionaire husband, Perry flops around on an airport luggage conveyor belt and has an encounter with the butt end of an impotent bull, while coughing up lines like ”Thanks for the prediction, Nostra-Dumb-Ass.” Could a summer-hiatus acting gig be any lamer?
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Elizabeth Hurley, Matthew Perry, Bruce Campbell, Cedric the Entertainer, Vincent Pastore; Director: Reginald Hudlin; Author: David Ronn, Jay Scherick; Release Date Wide: 08/23/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Star Trek TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- Paralympian wins Halloween with 'Beauty and the Beast' Lumiere costume
- Taylor Swift, Abba, 'Star Wars' music get bizarre recorder remixes
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers