Nobody should be happier about another season of Friends than Perry, who may need at least another year to live down such a witless mess. As a process server helping a Texas trophy wife (Hurley) serve divorce papers to her millionaire husband, Perry flops around on an airport luggage conveyor belt and has an encounter with the butt end of an impotent bull, while coughing up lines like ”Thanks for the prediction, Nostra-Dumb-Ass.” Could a summer-hiatus acting gig be any lamer?
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Elizabeth Hurley, Matthew Perry, Bruce Campbell, Cedric the Entertainer, Vincent Pastore; Director: Reginald Hudlin; Author: David Ronn, Jay Scherick; Release Date Wide: 08/23/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hugh Dancy and Gillian Anderson get philosophical in exclusive 'Hannibal' finale clip
- Eddie Redmayne and Alicia Vikander stun in new 'Danish Girl' poster
- Get to know The Weeknd through his 9 best deep cuts
- Jimmy Kimmel censors Donald Trump on 'Unnecessary Censorship'
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!