Nobody should be happier about another season of Friends than Perry, who may need at least another year to live down such a witless mess. As a process server helping a Texas trophy wife (Hurley) serve divorce papers to her millionaire husband, Perry flops around on an airport luggage conveyor belt and has an encounter with the butt end of an impotent bull, while coughing up lines like ”Thanks for the prediction, Nostra-Dumb-Ass.” Could a summer-hiatus acting gig be any lamer?
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Elizabeth Hurley, Matthew Perry, Bruce Campbell, Cedric the Entertainer, Vincent Pastore; Director: Reginald Hudlin; Author: David Ronn, Jay Scherick; Release Date Wide: 08/23/2002; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'