For Asian-American teens, pressure to enter the Ivy League is intense; for the kids in director Justin Lin’s debut, it’s intense enough to turn geeks into gang members. (March)
(Better Luck Tomorrow: Justin Lin)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arielle Kebbel signs on for 'Fifty Shades Freed'
- Best 'SNL' host? Vote for Larry David! Or don't, he doesn't care.
- Netflix acquires Hitler satire 'Look Who’s Back'
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson' hits record 12 million viewers with DVR numbers
- 'Good Wife' creators: Decision to end show only happened last week
- The Killers are working with Elton John on their next album
- Jimmy Kimmel late-night sketch to become game show