For Asian-American teens, pressure to enter the Ivy League is intense; for the kids in director Justin Lin’s debut, it’s intense enough to turn geeks into gang members. (March)
(Better Luck Tomorrow: Justin Lin)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson