More than a year after debuting to deafening Sundance buzz, Karen Moncrieff’s drama about the relationship between a troubled young poet (Agnes Bruckner) and her high school English teacher (David Strathairn) finally hits theaters. (April 25)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more