More than a year after debuting to deafening Sundance buzz, Karen Moncrieff’s drama about the relationship between a troubled young poet (Agnes Bruckner) and her high school English teacher (David Strathairn) finally hits theaters. (April 25)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'