More than a year after debuting to deafening Sundance buzz, Karen Moncrieff’s drama about the relationship between a troubled young poet (Agnes Bruckner) and her high school English teacher (David Strathairn) finally hits theaters. (April 25)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel