Cuba Gooding Jr. and ”Saturday Night Live”’s Horatio Sanz sign up for a singles cruise for gay men – accidentally. But before they can jump ship, Gooding meets the woman of his dreams. Wait – shouldn’t ”National Lampoon” have its name on this? (March 21)
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A