Cuba Gooding Jr. and ”Saturday Night Live”’s Horatio Sanz sign up for a singles cruise for gay men – accidentally. But before they can jump ship, Gooding meets the woman of his dreams. Wait – shouldn’t ”National Lampoon” have its name on this? (March 21)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'