Cuba Gooding Jr. and ”Saturday Night Live”’s Horatio Sanz sign up for a singles cruise for gay men – accidentally. But before they can jump ship, Gooding meets the woman of his dreams. Wait – shouldn’t ”National Lampoon” have its name on this? (March 21)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bond costar walks back Daniel Craig’s 007 quotes
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album
- Jennifer Lawrence addresses Hollywood sexism in pointed new essay
- Zane Lowe shares a soundtrack of his life
- 'Jane The Virgin' postmortem: Who's the new villain?
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'