Cuba Gooding Jr. and ”Saturday Night Live”’s Horatio Sanz sign up for a singles cruise for gay men – accidentally. But before they can jump ship, Gooding meets the woman of his dreams. Wait – shouldn’t ”National Lampoon” have its name on this? (March 21)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?