”New York. My beautiful, gleaming, wounded city.” That’s the first line of Anne Nelson’s play and the general theme of a film version that finds Sigourney Weaver and Anthony LaPaglia writing eulogies for 9/11 firefighters. (March 28)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 7 first-listen highlights from Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo'
- See Justin Timberlake dance 'The Carlton' with Alfonso Ribeiro
- 'Ghostbusters' teaser shows first footage, announces trailer date
- See Jennifer Lawrence rock out at Adele's Los Angeles concert
- Ryan Reynolds helps young 'Deadpool' fan battling cancer
- See Leslie Jones describe her perfect man on 'SNL'
- 'Spotlight,' 'Mad Men,' 'The Big Short' win big at WGA Awards