”New York. My beautiful, gleaming, wounded city.” That’s the first line of Anne Nelson’s play and the general theme of a film version that finds Sigourney Weaver and Anthony LaPaglia writing eulogies for 9/11 firefighters. (March 28)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon share a textual experience
- What To Watch Thursday: Another bad person in 'The Good Place'
- 'A Game of Thrones': Preview the enhanced iBooks edition
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst on the latest medical scare
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel