”New York. My beautiful, gleaming, wounded city.” That’s the first line of Anne Nelson’s play and the general theme of a film version that finds Sigourney Weaver and Anthony LaPaglia writing eulogies for 9/11 firefighters. (March 28)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 8 things you need to know about 'Room'
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer rode a jet ski together
- Bobbi Kristina Brown remembered for her 'innocence' by Houstons reality show producer
- U2 to premiere behind-the-scenes concert doc on HBO
- Alessia Cara nails first televised performance of summer hit 'Here'
- 'Game of Thrones' app to ease nervous HBO viewers into Martin's novels
- Morrissey says he was sexually assaulted at San Francisco airport
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!