When the little porker vanishes, Pooh and the gang start snooping in an animated film featuring new songs by Carly Simon, including ”Let the Piglet Run,” ”Anticibacon,” and ”You’re So Fat.” Okay, we made those up, but she wrote others. Honest. (March 21)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode