First it was a stable of plucky orphans in last year’s ”Like Mike.” Now Crispin Glover shepherds a legion of killer rats (led by Ben) for a remake of the 1971 cult horror fave. (March 14)
(Willard: Pierre Vinet)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake