Don’t worry, this one has absolutely nothing to do with Vin Diesel: Rather, ”You Can Count on Me”’s Mark Ruffalo plays the crux of a troubled ménage à trois. (April 11)
Posted February 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'