Starring Zooey Deschanel and Paul Schneider, this tale of young love by David Gordon Green (”George Washington”) is emotionally truthful. Says who? Sundance judges, who recently awarded it a Special Jury Prize for Emotional Truth. (Feb. 14)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- F is for Favorites: Maria from Sesame Street recalls her 7 favorite episodes
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!