Starring Zooey Deschanel and Paul Schneider, this tale of young love by David Gordon Green (”George Washington”) is emotionally truthful. Says who? Sundance judges, who recently awarded it a Special Jury Prize for Emotional Truth. (Feb. 14)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- From People: Bill Cosby claims his career is 'far from finished'
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' comic: Preview 4 pages
- Jonathan Groff to return for Glee finale
- Zelda Williams reflects on dad Robin Williams' legacy on 'Today'
- Another woman accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
- Box office preview: Focus and Fifty Shades face off
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!