Starring Zooey Deschanel and Paul Schneider, this tale of young love by David Gordon Green (”George Washington”) is emotionally truthful. Says who? Sundance judges, who recently awarded it a Special Jury Prize for Emotional Truth. (Feb. 14)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'