Starring Zooey Deschanel and Paul Schneider, this tale of young love by David Gordon Green (”George Washington”) is emotionally truthful. Says who? Sundance judges, who recently awarded it a Special Jury Prize for Emotional Truth. (Feb. 14)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'