A med-school grad (Christian Bale) moves back in with his rocker-chick mom (Frances McDormand) in the Hollywood Hills. But don’t call him a loser: He brings fiancée Kate Beckinsale, too. Lisa Cholodenko (”High Art”) writes and directs. (March 7)
(Laurel Canyon: Neal Preston)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'
- See 'Silicon Valley' star Thomas Middleditch in 'Middle of the Night Show'
- Quvenzhané Wallis signs four-book deal with Simon & Schuster
- 'Bob's Burgers' renewed for two more seasons
- Janis Joplin documentary gets November release date
- Strong return for 'The Flash;' female teens still dig 'Scream Queens'