A med-school grad (Christian Bale) moves back in with his rocker-chick mom (Frances McDormand) in the Hollywood Hills. But don’t call him a loser: He brings fiancée Kate Beckinsale, too. Lisa Cholodenko (”High Art”) writes and directs. (March 7)
(Laurel Canyon: Neal Preston)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade