In the sequel to ”Shanghai Noon,” a trip to London gives Jackie Chan the opportunity to avenge his father’s murder and Owen Wilson the chance to drawl wisecracks in yet another buddy comedy. (Feb. 7)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters