In the sequel to ”Shanghai Noon,” a trip to London gives Jackie Chan the opportunity to avenge his father’s murder and Owen Wilson the chance to drawl wisecracks in yet another buddy comedy. (Feb. 7)
Posted February 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat