A comedy full of false notes about being true to yourself. Hawn plays Suzette, a onetime rock groupie who still parties hard. Sarandon is Lavinia, her former ”Banger Sister,” who married money and raised a picture-perfect family. Soon after seeing Suzette for the first time in 20 years, Lavinia’s flinging dinner at her husband, chopping off her hair, and shaking her booty again. But that’s how Suzette affects everyone – including a failed, suicidal screenwriter (Geoffrey Rush) who becomes manically inspired after one round with a Banger. Hawn hasn’t seemed such a forced force of nature since ‘Butterflies Are Free.’
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri, Erika Christensen, Robin Thomas, Geoffrey Rush; Director: Bob Dolman; Author: Bob Dolman; Release Date Limited: 09/20/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Fox Searchlight Pictures
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50