A comedy full of false notes about being true to yourself. Hawn plays Suzette, a onetime rock groupie who still parties hard. Sarandon is Lavinia, her former ”Banger Sister,” who married money and raised a picture-perfect family. Soon after seeing Suzette for the first time in 20 years, Lavinia’s flinging dinner at her husband, chopping off her hair, and shaking her booty again. But that’s how Suzette affects everyone – including a failed, suicidal screenwriter (Geoffrey Rush) who becomes manically inspired after one round with a Banger. Hawn hasn’t seemed such a forced force of nature since ‘Butterflies Are Free.’
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri, Erika Christensen, Robin Thomas, Geoffrey Rush; Director: Bob Dolman; Author: Bob Dolman; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Fox Searchlight Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Scarlett Johansson's big weekend turns up the heat on the competition
- James Taylor debuts Boston Red Sox song
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Let's talk latest shocking 'Game of Thrones' twist
- Kim Kardashian’s book of selfies is in good company
- Lauryn Hill apologizes to Nigerian fans with awesome acoustic performance
- Melissa Rivers says 'fighting' hurt 'Fashion Police'
- Lupita Nyong'o's 'Star Wars' character name revealed
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!