The owner’s manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ”how to use” section runs less than a page; the ”safeguards” warnings are quick; the rest is recipes (e.g., ”The Champ’s Sausage Without Guilt”). Its user-friendliness bodes well for his Guide to Life. At 124 pages, his how-to is lean but not mean to a fault, as he offers frozen patties of breaded wisdom like ”If it can be dreamed, it can be done!” and ”The buck stops with you!” Remember the When We Were Kings days when George was scary? However inspiring his newfound good cheer, finally, his Guide to Life’s worst feature is his grill manual’s best: It’s kind of unnecessary.
George Foreman's Guide to Life The owner's manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ''how to use'' section runs less...George Foreman's Guide to LifeNonfictionGeorge Foreman The owner's manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ''how to use'' section runs less...2003-02-07
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: George Foreman
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' role in Ronald Reagan Alzheimer's film
- 'Game of Thrones': Sam and Gilly 'setting out on their own path'
- Justin Timberlake gets in on the 'it's gonna be May' meme
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: What is Sherlock willing to sacrifice?
- Allison Janney returns to the White House for surprise briefing
- Ryan Reynolds pens tribute to young 'Deadpool' fan who died of cancer
- 'The Omen' prequel: 'Christine' helmer in talks to direct
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch