The owner’s manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ”how to use” section runs less than a page; the ”safeguards” warnings are quick; the rest is recipes (e.g., ”The Champ’s Sausage Without Guilt”). Its user-friendliness bodes well for his Guide to Life. At 124 pages, his how-to is lean but not mean to a fault, as he offers frozen patties of breaded wisdom like ”If it can be dreamed, it can be done!” and ”The buck stops with you!” Remember the When We Were Kings days when George was scary? However inspiring his newfound good cheer, finally, his Guide to Life’s worst feature is his grill manual’s best: It’s kind of unnecessary.
George Foreman's Guide to Life The owner's manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ''how to use'' section runs less...George Foreman's Guide to LifeNonfictionGeorge Foreman The owner's manual for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine is a masterpiece of the form. The ''how to use'' section runs less...2003-02-07
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: George Foreman
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Les Miserables' actor Kyle-Jean Baptiste dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!