It’s not to be confused with the 1995 Chris O’Donnell-Drew Barrymore stinker, though a road trip like theirs might have given this movie a shred of a narrative thread. It’s 1496, and dewy Princess Joan of Spain (Lopez de Ayala) is betrothed to long-locked Archduke Philip (Liotti). Breasts heave, skirts lift, and legs splay as Joan falls in indefatigable lust with the archduke, who in turn beds other women and plots to declare his now wife insane so he can rule without sharing power. Too bad the filmmakers preferred gratuitous flesh over filling in story details, but why bother adding substance when you can have another sex scene instead?
Mad Love (Movie - 2001) It's not to be confused with the 1995 Chris O'Donnell-Drew Barrymore stinker, though a road trip like theirs might have given this movie a shred of a...Mad Love (Movie - 2001)Erotic, Foreign LanguageR It's not to be confused with the 1995 Chris O'Donnell-Drew Barrymore stinker, though a road trip like theirs might have given this movie a shred of a...2003-02-07
Genre: Erotic, Foreign Language; Starring: Daniele Liotti, Pilar Lopez de Ayala; Director: Vicente Aranda; MPAA Rating: R
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!