”He’s…always innovative in his approach as far as exploring new sounds, taking music to another level, [but] he has a sense of reality, you know? I think some people that get into this music thing live in this dreamworld and try to feed it to people that don’t really feel it. [Not Stevie.] I’ve met him, worked with him, kidded around with him. It’s amazing how human he is.”
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gary Glitter gets 16 years of jail time
- Neill Blomkamp has 'Elysium' regrets
- 'Justified': Erica Tazel talks Rachel's past
- Lee Daniels on Mo'Nique's 'blackballed' essay
- PopWatch Confessional: What do you watch when you're homesick?
- Tom Ellis cast as Lucifer in DC Comics-based pilot
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!