WHICH ONE’S THE GOOD BROTHER? Neither one really has false values, but Joel is the good brother, he has the good heart. Benji is good at attracting the crowd; his thumbprint is bold. The quality of his print shows that he is looking to have more attention. WHO IS MOM’S FAVORITE? The quality of [Joel’s] thumbprint is light, indicating a lighter heart. It’s also narrow, which shows sensitivity, and that he treads lightly on the world. He just needs more mothering, and a mom would respond better to his need for her. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? Benji. Again he’s just got this bold print and the top is kind of squared off. If they had to square off he would be the one.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers