WHICH ONE’S THE GOOD BROTHER? Neither one really has false values, but Joel is the good brother, he has the good heart. Benji is good at attracting the crowd; his thumbprint is bold. The quality of his print shows that he is looking to have more attention. WHO IS MOM’S FAVORITE? The quality of [Joel’s] thumbprint is light, indicating a lighter heart. It’s also narrow, which shows sensitivity, and that he treads lightly on the world. He just needs more mothering, and a mom would respond better to his need for her. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? Benji. Again he’s just got this bold print and the top is kind of squared off. If they had to square off he would be the one.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- This is what the guy who voiced Arnold in 'Hey Arnold' looks like now
- 'Applesauce' cast talks sex and severed body parts
- James Gunn comments on Star-Lord dad rumors
- 'All My Children' and 'Bonanza' star David Canary dies at 77
- 'Martyrs' remake: Exclusive release details for Troian Bellisario-starring horror movie
- Box office preview: 'The Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' enter the ring
- Mark Strong on his epic role in 'A View from the Bridge'