WHICH ONE’S THE GOOD BROTHER? Neither one really has false values, but Joel is the good brother, he has the good heart. Benji is good at attracting the crowd; his thumbprint is bold. The quality of his print shows that he is looking to have more attention. WHO IS MOM’S FAVORITE? The quality of [Joel’s] thumbprint is light, indicating a lighter heart. It’s also narrow, which shows sensitivity, and that he treads lightly on the world. He just needs more mothering, and a mom would respond better to his need for her. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? Benji. Again he’s just got this bold print and the top is kind of squared off. If they had to square off he would be the one.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Starz renews 'Black Sails,' orders Antonio Banderas project
- Migos weigh in on ghostwriting raps as first studio album drops
- Jenni Pulos reflects on wowing the crowd for 'Showtime at the Apollo'
- 'UnREAL' creators react to Chris Harrison's criticisms of the show
- 'Doctor Who' producer drops hints about Maisie Williams role
- Everything you should live stream from Lollapalooza this weekend
- How Ice Cube's son really got his breakout role in 'Straight Outta Compton'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!