WHICH ONE’S THE GOOD BROTHER? Neither one really has false values, but Joel is the good brother, he has the good heart. Benji is good at attracting the crowd; his thumbprint is bold. The quality of his print shows that he is looking to have more attention. WHO IS MOM’S FAVORITE? The quality of [Joel’s] thumbprint is light, indicating a lighter heart. It’s also narrow, which shows sensitivity, and that he treads lightly on the world. He just needs more mothering, and a mom would respond better to his need for her. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? Benji. Again he’s just got this bold print and the top is kind of squared off. If they had to square off he would be the one.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Monday: 'NCIS: LA' heads to San Francisco
- The Rock spends the day with a cancer patient on 'Baywatch' set
- 'Scream': No one can be trusted in season 2 trailer
- Garry Marshall shares details on 'peppy' 'Pretty Woman' musical
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington's secret season 6 code name revealed
- All of Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' tracks hit the Hot 100
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell set for 'Rock That Body'
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour