WHICH ONE’S THE GOOD BROTHER? Neither one really has false values, but Joel is the good brother, he has the good heart. Benji is good at attracting the crowd; his thumbprint is bold. The quality of his print shows that he is looking to have more attention. WHO IS MOM’S FAVORITE? The quality of [Joel’s] thumbprint is light, indicating a lighter heart. It’s also narrow, which shows sensitivity, and that he treads lightly on the world. He just needs more mothering, and a mom would respond better to his need for her. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT? Benji. Again he’s just got this bold print and the top is kind of squared off. If they had to square off he would be the one.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Miguel faces lawsuit from victim of his failed Billboard Music Awards leap
- Syfy and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television developing 'Brave New World' series
- 'Nick Arcade' creators reunite for new game show on Kickstarter
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!