Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ”Where have all the flowers gone?” Today, Everclear’s Art Alexakis has a query that’s just as relevant: ”Where have all the porn stars gone?” For the answer, check the single’s title, ”Volvo Driving Soccer Moms”. While his observation may seem a tad rock-star-centric, it has resonance in an age when sexploitation has been mainstreamed. It doesn’t hurt that the song is as catchy as it is smirky.
Volvo Driving Soccer Moms Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...Volvo Driving Soccer MomsRock Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...2003-02-07
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!