Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ”Where have all the flowers gone?” Today, Everclear’s Art Alexakis has a query that’s just as relevant: ”Where have all the porn stars gone?” For the answer, check the single’s title, ”Volvo Driving Soccer Moms”. While his observation may seem a tad rock-star-centric, it has resonance in an age when sexploitation has been mainstreamed. It doesn’t hurt that the song is as catchy as it is smirky.
Volvo Driving Soccer Moms Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...Volvo Driving Soccer MomsRock Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...2003-02-07
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!