Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ”Where have all the flowers gone?” Today, Everclear’s Art Alexakis has a query that’s just as relevant: ”Where have all the porn stars gone?” For the answer, check the single’s title, ”Volvo Driving Soccer Moms”. While his observation may seem a tad rock-star-centric, it has resonance in an age when sexploitation has been mainstreamed. It doesn’t hurt that the song is as catchy as it is smirky.
Volvo Driving Soccer Moms Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...Volvo Driving Soccer MomsRock Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...2003-02-07
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!