Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ”Where have all the flowers gone?” Today, Everclear’s Art Alexakis has a query that’s just as relevant: ”Where have all the porn stars gone?” For the answer, check the single’s title, ”Volvo Driving Soccer Moms”. While his observation may seem a tad rock-star-centric, it has resonance in an age when sexploitation has been mainstreamed. It doesn’t hurt that the song is as catchy as it is smirky.
Volvo Driving Soccer Moms Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...Volvo Driving Soccer MomsRock Forty years ago, pop stars asked: ''Where have all the flowers gone?'' Today, Everclear's Art Alexakis has a query that's just as relevant: ''Where have...2003-02-07
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend': See Rebecca's mom song-and-dance her disappointment
- Leonardo DiCaprio isn't afraid to die anymore in new 'The Revenant' promo
- Penguin and Riddler sing Gordon a lullaby in exclusive 'Gotham' sneak peek
- Amy Schumer shows off bruises from 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'