MTV The net’s ”Spankin’ New Bands Week” spurred sales for all five spotlighted groups, including the Donnas, whose Spend the Night moved 70 percent more units. Sadly, still no sparks for Real Worlder Heather B’s ”All Glocks Down.”
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Patton Oswalt opens up about late wife and winning an Emmy on 'Conan'
- Denzel Washington, Viola Davis star in frst trailer for 'Fences'
- '20th Century Women' trailer: Annette Bening rewinds to the Carter era
- WATCH: Adam Rodriguez on what drives his 'Criminal Minds' character
- WATCH: Kiefer Sutherland on his former engagement to Julia Roberts
- Gina Rodriguez raps Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'
- Samuel L. Jackson cusses at cute kittens in Truth or Door