MTV The net’s ”Spankin’ New Bands Week” spurred sales for all five spotlighted groups, including the Donnas, whose Spend the Night moved 70 percent more units. Sadly, still no sparks for Real Worlder Heather B’s ”All Glocks Down.”
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'