MTV The net’s ”Spankin’ New Bands Week” spurred sales for all five spotlighted groups, including the Donnas, whose Spend the Night moved 70 percent more units. Sadly, still no sparks for Real Worlder Heather B’s ”All Glocks Down.”
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade