MTV The net’s ”Spankin’ New Bands Week” spurred sales for all five spotlighted groups, including the Donnas, whose Spend the Night moved 70 percent more units. Sadly, still no sparks for Real Worlder Heather B’s ”All Glocks Down.”
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?