‘Chicago’ Fans They had it comin’: John Kander and Fred Ebb, the musical team behind Chicago, recently signed a deal to give us the old razzle-dazzle and all that jazz with Colored Lights, a memoir of their showstopping 40-year partnership in musical theater.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC