‘Chicago’ Fans They had it comin’: John Kander and Fred Ebb, the musical team behind Chicago, recently signed a deal to give us the old razzle-dazzle and all that jazz with Colored Lights, a memoir of their showstopping 40-year partnership in musical theater.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Someone turns Kanye West best quotes into a free book
- Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard hung out together
- 'Ghostbusters' adds Andy Garcia and Michael K. Williams to the cast
- Zack Snyder on the Superman villain that almost was
- How a real-life horror story inspired new graphic novel 'The Divine'
- First look at Batgirl in 'Batman: Arkham Knight's' 'A Matter of Family'
- What to expect (and what we hope) will be at this year's San Diego Comic-Con
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!