‘Chicago’ Fans They had it comin’: John Kander and Fred Ebb, the musical team behind Chicago, recently signed a deal to give us the old razzle-dazzle and all that jazz with Colored Lights, a memoir of their showstopping 40-year partnership in musical theater.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters