‘Chicago’ Fans They had it comin’: John Kander and Fred Ebb, the musical team behind Chicago, recently signed a deal to give us the old razzle-dazzle and all that jazz with Colored Lights, a memoir of their showstopping 40-year partnership in musical theater.
Posted February 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince