”Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark conspiracy to make those of us not in relationships feel like s – -,” says designer Jen Bilik. Which is why she created – just in time for the holiday – a ”How to Find True Love” poster. A 23 1/2” x 35 3/4” road map to courtship and romance, it’s the ”perfect gift for a guy or a girl who’s feeling confused about the process,” says Bilik. The chart is about as difficult to follow as an Alias/24 double feature, but those who persevere can enjoy refs to dating highs (”He calls you!”), and have a giggle – or a cry – at dating lows (”He turns out to be a name-dropping, place-dropping [’When I was in the Haaahmptons…’] pompous ass”). Already, the primer has been making the Hollywood rounds – Gilmore Girl Lauren Graham and Kelly Osbourne are among the celebs who own the broadsheet ($15, knockknock.biz). Who knows, next V-Day you could be on the other side of the Hallmark divide.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!