Chez Geena! 4 BR, 5 BTH Los Angeles estate PRICE $1.65 million. Actress and archer Geena Davis could use some help from Cupid…she’s looking for a buyer to make a love connection with the Los Feliz spread that she’s owned twice. Built in 1923, the nearly 2,000-square-foot Victorian first caught her eye in 1985. She sold it, but then repurchased it in 1990 after divorcing second husband Jeff Goldblum (Davis married fourth hubby Reza Jarrahy in 2001; they have a 10-month-old daughter, Alizeh). The professionally landscaped property includes a guest house and a new pool.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed on how 'The Night Of' captured the current zeitgeist
- Rudy Giuliani slams Beyoncé 'I saved more black lives' than her
- Jay Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian hung out after the VMAs
- Britney Spears wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake
- Lauren Conrad joins 'Laguna Beach' stars for Dieter Schmitz's wedding
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj get sweaty in 'Side to Side' video