Chez Geena! 4 BR, 5 BTH Los Angeles estate PRICE $1.65 million. Actress and archer Geena Davis could use some help from Cupid…she’s looking for a buyer to make a love connection with the Los Feliz spread that she’s owned twice. Built in 1923, the nearly 2,000-square-foot Victorian first caught her eye in 1985. She sold it, but then repurchased it in 1990 after divorcing second husband Jeff Goldblum (Davis married fourth hubby Reza Jarrahy in 2001; they have a 10-month-old daughter, Alizeh). The professionally landscaped property includes a guest house and a new pool.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50