Chez Geena! 4 BR, 5 BTH Los Angeles estate PRICE $1.65 million. Actress and archer Geena Davis could use some help from Cupid…she’s looking for a buyer to make a love connection with the Los Feliz spread that she’s owned twice. Built in 1923, the nearly 2,000-square-foot Victorian first caught her eye in 1985. She sold it, but then repurchased it in 1990 after divorcing second husband Jeff Goldblum (Davis married fourth hubby Reza Jarrahy in 2001; they have a 10-month-old daughter, Alizeh). The professionally landscaped property includes a guest house and a new pool.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big