Chez Geena! 4 BR, 5 BTH Los Angeles estate PRICE $1.65 million. Actress and archer Geena Davis could use some help from Cupid…she’s looking for a buyer to make a love connection with the Los Feliz spread that she’s owned twice. Built in 1923, the nearly 2,000-square-foot Victorian first caught her eye in 1985. She sold it, but then repurchased it in 1990 after divorcing second husband Jeff Goldblum (Davis married fourth hubby Reza Jarrahy in 2001; they have a 10-month-old daughter, Alizeh). The professionally landscaped property includes a guest house and a new pool.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero previews the 'explosive' season premiere
- Blake Shelton announces 11-city 2016 tour
- The best Twitter reactions to the premiere of 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan navigate parenthood in new 'Catastrophe' trailer
- The 7 best pop culture references to Felicity's shocking haircut
- A quick guide to Nobel Prize winner Svetlana Alexievich's most noteworthy work
- Todrick Hall is Lady Gaga in new fabulous mashup