Chez Geena! 4 BR, 5 BTH Los Angeles estate PRICE $1.65 million. Actress and archer Geena Davis could use some help from Cupid…she’s looking for a buyer to make a love connection with the Los Feliz spread that she’s owned twice. Built in 1923, the nearly 2,000-square-foot Victorian first caught her eye in 1985. She sold it, but then repurchased it in 1990 after divorcing second husband Jeff Goldblum (Davis married fourth hubby Reza Jarrahy in 2001; they have a 10-month-old daughter, Alizeh). The professionally landscaped property includes a guest house and a new pool.
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton: The Soundtrack,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!