Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000’s dull ”Let’s Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,” you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big represents a lively and assured return to form in which the balladry is just one component. Among the best of the 17 songs are the title track and ”Young Man’s Town,” both gently mocking the changing of Nashville’s guard while simultaneously helping ensure Gill won’t be put out to pasture.
Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...2003-02-14
Lead Performer: Vince Gill; Producer (group): MCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!