Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000’s dull ”Let’s Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,” you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big represents a lively and assured return to form in which the balladry is just one component. Among the best of the 17 songs are the title track and ”Young Man’s Town,” both gently mocking the changing of Nashville’s guard while simultaneously helping ensure Gill won’t be put out to pasture.
Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...2003-02-14
Lead Performer: Vince Gill; Producer (group): MCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!