Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000’s dull ”Let’s Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,” you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big represents a lively and assured return to form in which the balladry is just one component. Among the best of the 17 songs are the title track and ”Young Man’s Town,” both gently mocking the changing of Nashville’s guard while simultaneously helping ensure Gill won’t be put out to pasture.
Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...2003-02-14
Lead Performer: Vince Gill; Producer (group): MCA
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch