Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000’s dull ”Let’s Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,” you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big represents a lively and assured return to form in which the balladry is just one component. Among the best of the 17 songs are the title track and ”Young Man’s Town,” both gently mocking the changing of Nashville’s guard while simultaneously helping ensure Gill won’t be put out to pasture.
Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...2003-02-14
Lead Performer: Vince Gill; Producer (group): MCA
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Whoopi Goldberg won't make 'snap judgments' on Bill Cosby
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!