Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000’s dull ”Let’s Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,” you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big represents a lively and assured return to form in which the balladry is just one component. Among the best of the 17 songs are the title track and ”Young Man’s Town,” both gently mocking the changing of Nashville’s guard while simultaneously helping ensure Gill won’t be put out to pasture.
Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...Next Big Thing Gill sounded so sleepy on 2000's dull ''Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye,'' you doubted he could rouse himself for a comeback. But he has, and Big...2003-02-14
Lead Performer: Vince Gill; Producer (group): MCA
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!