For ’80s buffs looking to recall the heyday of the brain, the beauty, the jock, and the rebel, Universal Studios has introduced a line of shirts inspired by Brat Pack flicks The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles – ”two classics that teens still love today,” notes Universal marketing’s Tim Rothwell. Emblazoned with such images as Anthony Michael Hall pleading with Molly Ringwald, ”Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?” the tops (at Hot Topic stores and hottopic.com, $19) have attracted nostalgia-loving celebs such as Juliette Lewis and Brooke Burke. Next up: Back to the Future shirts. Go, McFly!
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday