For ’80s buffs looking to recall the heyday of the brain, the beauty, the jock, and the rebel, Universal Studios has introduced a line of shirts inspired by Brat Pack flicks The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles – ”two classics that teens still love today,” notes Universal marketing’s Tim Rothwell. Emblazoned with such images as Anthony Michael Hall pleading with Molly Ringwald, ”Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?” the tops (at Hot Topic stores and hottopic.com, $19) have attracted nostalgia-loving celebs such as Juliette Lewis and Brooke Burke. Next up: Back to the Future shirts. Go, McFly!
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Joyce Carol Oates doesn't think Flannery O'Connor's stamp looks anything like her
- Kelly Clarkson is 'Invincible' in new music video
- Little Mix debuts 'Black Magic' video
- Kip Moore previews new album 'Wild Ones'
- Original Pocahontas voice actress Judy Kuhn sings ‘Colors of the Wind’ in different styles
- Franz Ferdinand and Sparks collaboration, FFS, drops video for 'Call Girl'