For ’80s buffs looking to recall the heyday of the brain, the beauty, the jock, and the rebel, Universal Studios has introduced a line of shirts inspired by Brat Pack flicks The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles – ”two classics that teens still love today,” notes Universal marketing’s Tim Rothwell. Emblazoned with such images as Anthony Michael Hall pleading with Molly Ringwald, ”Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?” the tops (at Hot Topic stores and hottopic.com, $19) have attracted nostalgia-loving celebs such as Juliette Lewis and Brooke Burke. Next up: Back to the Future shirts. Go, McFly!
Posted February 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rob Lowe roast: Jewel slams Ann Coulter, Peyton Manning tweaks Tom Brady
- Fall TV premiere dates: Find out when every show will debut
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed delivers his own ferdict on ‘The Night Of’ finale
- Rudy Giuliani slams Beyoncé 'I saved more black lives' than her
- Jay Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian hung out after the VMAs
- Britney Spears wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake