Cuba’s crib! 4 BD, 3.5 BTH San Fernando Valley home PRICE $1.29 million. Just show him the money and you can own Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Studio City home of nearly nine years. Built in 1955, the 2,900-square-foot house sits behind gates on more than an acre of land. Inside are two fireplaces, a media room, a breakfast area, an intercom system, and hardwood floors. (Jason Froehlich of Coldwell Banker has the listing.) Gooding and wife Sara are moving to L.A.’s tony Pacific Palisades, where they’ve completed construction on a 9,000-square-foot home. The new spread sits on about three quarters of an acre and boasts a roller-hockey rink.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Larry Wilmore responds to Piers Morgan's use of the n-word
- 'Star Wars: Bloodline' sheds new light on Princess Leia's darkest secrets
- 'Hamilton' makes Tonys history with record 16 nominations
- Lupita Nyong'o pens essay on why she chose 'Eclipsed' over Hollywood
- Why John Stamos is the perfect Mother's Day gift
- National Geographic enters the true crime ring with 'Missing Dial'
- Steven Tyler thrills with classic and country tunes at Lincoln Center
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art