Cuba’s crib! 4 BD, 3.5 BTH San Fernando Valley home PRICE $1.29 million. Just show him the money and you can own Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Studio City home of nearly nine years. Built in 1955, the 2,900-square-foot house sits behind gates on more than an acre of land. Inside are two fireplaces, a media room, a breakfast area, an intercom system, and hardwood floors. (Jason Froehlich of Coldwell Banker has the listing.) Gooding and wife Sara are moving to L.A.’s tony Pacific Palisades, where they’ve completed construction on a 9,000-square-foot home. The new spread sits on about three quarters of an acre and boasts a roller-hockey rink.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!