Cuba’s crib! 4 BD, 3.5 BTH San Fernando Valley home PRICE $1.29 million. Just show him the money and you can own Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Studio City home of nearly nine years. Built in 1955, the 2,900-square-foot house sits behind gates on more than an acre of land. Inside are two fireplaces, a media room, a breakfast area, an intercom system, and hardwood floors. (Jason Froehlich of Coldwell Banker has the listing.) Gooding and wife Sara are moving to L.A.’s tony Pacific Palisades, where they’ve completed construction on a 9,000-square-foot home. The new spread sits on about three quarters of an acre and boasts a roller-hockey rink.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode