Cuba’s crib! 4 BD, 3.5 BTH San Fernando Valley home PRICE $1.29 million. Just show him the money and you can own Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Studio City home of nearly nine years. Built in 1955, the 2,900-square-foot house sits behind gates on more than an acre of land. Inside are two fireplaces, a media room, a breakfast area, an intercom system, and hardwood floors. (Jason Froehlich of Coldwell Banker has the listing.) Gooding and wife Sara are moving to L.A.’s tony Pacific Palisades, where they’ve completed construction on a 9,000-square-foot home. The new spread sits on about three quarters of an acre and boasts a roller-hockey rink.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters