Cuba’s crib! 4 BD, 3.5 BTH San Fernando Valley home PRICE $1.29 million. Just show him the money and you can own Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Studio City home of nearly nine years. Built in 1955, the 2,900-square-foot house sits behind gates on more than an acre of land. Inside are two fireplaces, a media room, a breakfast area, an intercom system, and hardwood floors. (Jason Froehlich of Coldwell Banker has the listing.) Gooding and wife Sara are moving to L.A.’s tony Pacific Palisades, where they’ve completed construction on a 9,000-square-foot home. The new spread sits on about three quarters of an acre and boasts a roller-hockey rink.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!