Pepsi Rap mogul Russell Simmons is spearheading a boycott of the beverage giant because it scrapped a Ludacris ad campaign, citing his foul language, and then hired the curse-happy Osbournes. Now that’s a Pepsi challenge.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Mummy': Tom Cruise, Annabelle Wallis pose for set photo
- 'Fast and Furious' cast congratulates Vin Diesel on Facebook milestone
- 'Teen Wolf' star Tyler Posey apologizes for 'Gay Street' Snapchat
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Go inside the opening gala
- J.K. Rowling meets 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast in photo
- 'Fast and Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson dives for cover in new set video
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'