Pepsi Rap mogul Russell Simmons is spearheading a boycott of the beverage giant because it scrapped a Ludacris ad campaign, citing his foul language, and then hired the curse-happy Osbournes. Now that’s a Pepsi challenge.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Jon Favreau to direct a new adaptation of 'The Lion King'
- 'Magicians' series author Lev Grossman is writing a book about Camelot
- 'Pretty Little Liars' boss reveals series finale title
- Mandy Moore talks ex Wilmer Valderrama dating pal Minka Kelly
- Alicia Machado had eating disorder when Trump called her 'Miss Piggy'
- WATCH: Trailer debuts for doc 'Sky Ladder: The Art of Cai Guo-Qiang'