Pepsi Rap mogul Russell Simmons is spearheading a boycott of the beverage giant because it scrapped a Ludacris ad campaign, citing his foul language, and then hired the curse-happy Osbournes. Now that’s a Pepsi challenge.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- Sony reaches settlement in hacking lawsuits
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!