Pepsi Rap mogul Russell Simmons is spearheading a boycott of the beverage giant because it scrapped a Ludacris ad campaign, citing his foul language, and then hired the curse-happy Osbournes. Now that’s a Pepsi challenge.
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor