Tell velvet Elvis the news – Stevie Nicks is rock art’s true muse. For about $350, illustrator Johanna Pieterman (johannas-art.com) will render your portrait alongside the former Fleetwood Mac songstress. So far, the service has struck a chord with Nicks’ fans, says Pieterman, who has more than a dozen of her Rhiannon da Vincis on her site (not to mention online Stevie jigsaw puzzles). The paintings fit ”into the magical and romantic atmosphere surrounding her music,” she adds. And what better way to saaay that you love her?
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band