Tell velvet Elvis the news – Stevie Nicks is rock art’s true muse. For about $350, illustrator Johanna Pieterman (johannas-art.com) will render your portrait alongside the former Fleetwood Mac songstress. So far, the service has struck a chord with Nicks’ fans, says Pieterman, who has more than a dozen of her Rhiannon da Vincis on her site (not to mention online Stevie jigsaw puzzles). The paintings fit ”into the magical and romantic atmosphere surrounding her music,” she adds. And what better way to saaay that you love her?
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game