Tell velvet Elvis the news – Stevie Nicks is rock art’s true muse. For about $350, illustrator Johanna Pieterman (johannas-art.com) will render your portrait alongside the former Fleetwood Mac songstress. So far, the service has struck a chord with Nicks’ fans, says Pieterman, who has more than a dozen of her Rhiannon da Vincis on her site (not to mention online Stevie jigsaw puzzles). The paintings fit ”into the magical and romantic atmosphere surrounding her music,” she adds. And what better way to saaay that you love her?
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!