Tell velvet Elvis the news – Stevie Nicks is rock art’s true muse. For about $350, illustrator Johanna Pieterman (johannas-art.com) will render your portrait alongside the former Fleetwood Mac songstress. So far, the service has struck a chord with Nicks’ fans, says Pieterman, who has more than a dozen of her Rhiannon da Vincis on her site (not to mention online Stevie jigsaw puzzles). The paintings fit ”into the magical and romantic atmosphere surrounding her music,” she adds. And what better way to saaay that you love her?
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot