Gravelly-voiced, harmonica-blowin’ Hammond expands his palate by cookin’ with Los Lobos’ multi-instrumentalist David Hildago and Texas Tornado/SDQ keyboardist Augie Meyers. Tracks segue from Beaumont-style hillbilly (George Jones’ ”Color of the Blues”) to proto-rock (the Drifters’ ”Money Honey”) to R&B (Willie Dixon’s ”Same Thing”). Hammond’s own raucous come-on, ”Slick Crown Vic,” fits in perfectly.
Ready for Love Gravelly-voiced, harmonica-blowin' Hammond expands his palate by cookin' with Los Lobos' multi-instrumentalist David Hildago and Texas Tornado/SDQ ...Ready for Love Gravelly-voiced, harmonica-blowin' Hammond expands his palate by cookin' with Los Lobos' multi-instrumentalist David Hildago and Texas Tornado/SDQ ...2003-02-21
Lead Performer: John Hammond; Producer (group): Back Porch
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Chloe Moretz in the first trailer for 'The 5th Wave'
- New 'AHS: Hotel' teasers: What do they mean?
- One Direction break six 2016 Guinness World Records
- See an exclusive poster and trailer for thriller 'Partisan'
- 'Scandal's' Huck and Quinn have some dark plans for Gonzo in 'Muppets' teaser
- Bette Midler wants to play Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence’s mom
- El-P on 'Meow the Jewels': 'Let's fight injustice with pure, annoying stupidity'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!