A joy-free exercise in inexplicability, Stealing Harvard finds Jason Lee trying to raise $30,000 for his niece’s college education; naturally, he and a buddy (Tom Green) decide on a life of crime as a source of funds. DVD note: Look closely enough, and you can actually see the once-promising Lee’s charm disintegrate from one labored sequence to the next. Painful.
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Tom Green, Jason Lee, Dennis Farina, Richard Jenkins, Leslie Mann, John C. McGinley, Megan Mullally, Chris Penn; Director: Bruce McCulloch; Author: Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/13/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!