A joy-free exercise in inexplicability, Stealing Harvard finds Jason Lee trying to raise $30,000 for his niece’s college education; naturally, he and a buddy (Tom Green) decide on a life of crime as a source of funds. DVD note: Look closely enough, and you can actually see the once-promising Lee’s charm disintegrate from one labored sequence to the next. Painful.
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Tom Green, Jason Lee, Dennis Farina, Richard Jenkins, Leslie Mann, John C. McGinley, Megan Mullally, Chris Penn; Director: Bruce McCulloch; Author: Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/13/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Outlander First Look: Claire and Jamie take Paris in season 2
- 'Kick-Ass' writer Mark Millar creates a small-town superhero in his new comic 'Huck' – exclusive first look
- 'Once Upon a Time' First Look: The Dark Swan rises!
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!