A joy-free exercise in inexplicability, Stealing Harvard finds Jason Lee trying to raise $30,000 for his niece’s college education; naturally, he and a buddy (Tom Green) decide on a life of crime as a source of funds. DVD note: Look closely enough, and you can actually see the once-promising Lee’s charm disintegrate from one labored sequence to the next. Painful.
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Tom Green, Jason Lee, Dennis Farina, Richard Jenkins, Leslie Mann, John C. McGinley, Megan Mullally, Chris Penn; Director: Bruce McCulloch; Author: Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/13/2002; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!