A joy-free exercise in inexplicability, Stealing Harvard finds Jason Lee trying to raise $30,000 for his niece’s college education; naturally, he and a buddy (Tom Green) decide on a life of crime as a source of funds. DVD note: Look closely enough, and you can actually see the once-promising Lee’s charm disintegrate from one labored sequence to the next. Painful.
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Tom Green, Jason Lee, Dennis Farina, Richard Jenkins, Leslie Mann, John C. McGinley, Megan Mullally, Chris Penn; Director: Bruce McCulloch; Author: Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/13/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!