A joy-free exercise in inexplicability, Stealing Harvard finds Jason Lee trying to raise $30,000 for his niece’s college education; naturally, he and a buddy (Tom Green) decide on a life of crime as a source of funds. DVD note: Look closely enough, and you can actually see the once-promising Lee’s charm disintegrate from one labored sequence to the next. Painful.
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Tom Green, Jason Lee, Dennis Farina, Richard Jenkins, Leslie Mann, John C. McGinley, Megan Mullally, Chris Penn; Director: Bruce McCulloch; Author: Peter Tolan; Release Date Wide: 09/13/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted February 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!