Hunting is all about the beauty of nature and the thrill of the kill; Hunter is about neither. It is, however, a first-rate hiking simulator. The eight outdoor areas, from Alaskan mountains to Arizona deserts, are lovingly detailed. Even the late Bob Ross, PBS painter extraordinaire, would have been wowed by the happy trees and dancing clouds. Keep an eye peeled for a polar bear or white-tailed deer, but never mind the .30-06 in your rucksack. Shooting would only ruin this eco-friendly game.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical' cast sing 'California'
- Ellen Page says it's 'borderline offensive' to call actors brave for playing LGBTQ roles
- How 'Hannibal' was 'The Sopranos'
- Everything you need to know about 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- Michael B. Jordan may bare his fangs in MGM's 'Blood Brothers'
- Aaron Tveit, Daniel Sunjata sum up 'Graceland' in 30 seconds
- 'Hannibal' boss previews series finale, considers cannibalism
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!