The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!