The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip
- Box office report: 'The Martian' lifts off with $55 million
- 'Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz' tour details revealed
- Visit the 'Miracle' town in new 'The Leftovers' season 2 teasers