The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'