The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters