The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Bates Motel' season 3 exclusive clip: Norman goes 'Psycho'
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Orphan Black trailer: 'Recognize me?'
- 'Game of Thrones' fave Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings give hope
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'