The wily marsupial’s second foray into the handheld realm packs a lot of bang for the buck. Don’t be deterred by deaths and difficult levels; redemption – e.g., easily earned credits and well-placed save points – is always around the corner. With its simple plot (crashing crates and collecting food and gems while fighting), kooky characters, and cool moves, N-Tranced is hours of frustrating fun. As game mascots go, only Sonic can give this bumbling Bandicoot a run for his wumpa fruit.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Living on Love to close on Broadway, no longer able to live on just love
- Miss Piggy to receive Brooklyn Museum award
- Nelly's going country on his next EP, 'Heartland'
- Talking love and movies with 'Belgian Brando' Matthias Schoenaerts
- Youngest 'Partridge Family' actress dies at 52
- Earl Sweatshirt shares new 10-minute song 'Solace'
- Barbra Streisand reunites Robert Redford with Chaplin Award