D12 aren’t the only rappers who see hip-hop’s ability to morph into ”Fight Music.” On March 18, EA Sports Big, in conjunction with Def Jam, will release Def Jam Vendetta, a high-octane fusion of wrestling and street fighting in which such artists as DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, and Ghostface Killah compete to see who’s top dawg. The action takes place in backstreet Fight Club-style venues, with amped-up crowds and classic jams to pump you up. Since the basic goal is to antagonize, humiliate, and devastate, we have a feeling the library of trash-talk taunts and more than 1,500 attack moves will come in handy.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!