D12 aren’t the only rappers who see hip-hop’s ability to morph into ”Fight Music.” On March 18, EA Sports Big, in conjunction with Def Jam, will release Def Jam Vendetta, a high-octane fusion of wrestling and street fighting in which such artists as DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, and Ghostface Killah compete to see who’s top dawg. The action takes place in backstreet Fight Club-style venues, with amped-up crowds and classic jams to pump you up. Since the basic goal is to antagonize, humiliate, and devastate, we have a feeling the library of trash-talk taunts and more than 1,500 attack moves will come in handy.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards: The Winners
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!