D12 aren’t the only rappers who see hip-hop’s ability to morph into ”Fight Music.” On March 18, EA Sports Big, in conjunction with Def Jam, will release Def Jam Vendetta, a high-octane fusion of wrestling and street fighting in which such artists as DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, and Ghostface Killah compete to see who’s top dawg. The action takes place in backstreet Fight Club-style venues, with amped-up crowds and classic jams to pump you up. Since the basic goal is to antagonize, humiliate, and devastate, we have a feeling the library of trash-talk taunts and more than 1,500 attack moves will come in handy.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!