A lemon-acid French romantic thriller that mocks the Candy Land atmosphere of Amelie while feeding off its popularity. Audrey Tautou plays another sweet gamine in love with love, only this time she’s a delusional stalker fixated on a heart doctor (Samuel Le Bihan). The movie is slight and unsteady in its manipulation of psychological creepiness. But the star’s willingness to mess with her image may be considered a kind of valentine. (#696/697, Feb. 21)
Genre: Foreign Language, Romance; Starring: Samuel Le Bihan, Audrey Tautou, Isabelle Carre, Clement Sibony; Director: Laetitia Colombani; Author: Laetitia Colombani, Caroline Thivel; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!