A lemon-acid French romantic thriller that mocks the Candy Land atmosphere of Amelie while feeding off its popularity. Audrey Tautou plays another sweet gamine in love with love, only this time she’s a delusional stalker fixated on a heart doctor (Samuel Le Bihan). The movie is slight and unsteady in its manipulation of psychological creepiness. But the star’s willingness to mess with her image may be considered a kind of valentine. (#696/697, Feb. 21)
Genre: Foreign Language, Romance; Starring: Samuel Le Bihan, Audrey Tautou, Isabelle Carre, Clement Sibony; Director: Laetitia Colombani; Author: Laetitia Colombani, Caroline Thivel; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Outlander,' 'SVU,' 'Graceland,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Supergirl' leaked to piracy sites
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!