Your name: Jones. David Jones. Your mission: to save the world from Russian terrorists and other shadowy figures by taking them out before they know what hit them. Trigger-happy gamers may be disappointed by IGI-2: Covert Strike’s emphasis on stealth over slaughter. Still, the game’s tension-packed atmosphere and large levels – though lacking the similar ”Splinter Cell”’s pizzazz – make it an FPS standout. Sure, we’ve seen it all before, but Mr. Jones’ latest mission is a clandestine success.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!