Your name: Jones. David Jones. Your mission: to save the world from Russian terrorists and other shadowy figures by taking them out before they know what hit them. Trigger-happy gamers may be disappointed by IGI-2: Covert Strike’s emphasis on stealth over slaughter. Still, the game’s tension-packed atmosphere and large levels – though lacking the similar ”Splinter Cell”’s pizzazz – make it an FPS standout. Sure, we’ve seen it all before, but Mr. Jones’ latest mission is a clandestine success.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Elmo Williams, Oscar-winning editor of 'High Noon,' dies at 102
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year