Your name: Jones. David Jones. Your mission: to save the world from Russian terrorists and other shadowy figures by taking them out before they know what hit them. Trigger-happy gamers may be disappointed by IGI-2: Covert Strike’s emphasis on stealth over slaughter. Still, the game’s tension-packed atmosphere and large levels – though lacking the similar ”Splinter Cell”’s pizzazz – make it an FPS standout. Sure, we’ve seen it all before, but Mr. Jones’ latest mission is a clandestine success.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake