Your name: Jones. David Jones. Your mission: to save the world from Russian terrorists and other shadowy figures by taking them out before they know what hit them. Trigger-happy gamers may be disappointed by IGI-2: Covert Strike’s emphasis on stealth over slaughter. Still, the game’s tension-packed atmosphere and large levels – though lacking the similar ”Splinter Cell”’s pizzazz – make it an FPS standout. Sure, we’ve seen it all before, but Mr. Jones’ latest mission is a clandestine success.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dancing stormtroopers do 'Dirty Dancing' on 'Britain’s Got Talent'
- Jeremy Irons says 'Batman v Superman' was 'overstuffed'
- 'Jessica Jones' star David Tennant ponders superhero bathroom breaks
- 'X-Men' fans try to get into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- 'Begin Again' director John Carney criticizes Keira Knightley's acting
- Britney Spears does the dab with her sons
- Cara Delevingne goes sci-fi in new 'Valerian' set photo
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers