Your name: Jones. David Jones. Your mission: to save the world from Russian terrorists and other shadowy figures by taking them out before they know what hit them. Trigger-happy gamers may be disappointed by IGI-2: Covert Strike’s emphasis on stealth over slaughter. Still, the game’s tension-packed atmosphere and large levels – though lacking the similar ”Splinter Cell”’s pizzazz – make it an FPS standout. Sure, we’ve seen it all before, but Mr. Jones’ latest mission is a clandestine success.
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best Goldbergs episode is one you'll never see
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49