Time to lobby Congress for a hike in kids’ allowances? At $29.95, the fifth Potter novel, due in June, might be the priciest children’s book ever. But talk about getting your money’s worth: The tome’s a freakin’ 896 pages long! 8-9-6!
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt