Time to lobby Congress for a hike in kids’ allowances? At $29.95, the fifth Potter novel, due in June, might be the priciest children’s book ever. But talk about getting your money’s worth: The tome’s a freakin’ 896 pages long! 8-9-6!
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'