Time to lobby Congress for a hike in kids’ allowances? At $29.95, the fifth Potter novel, due in June, might be the priciest children’s book ever. But talk about getting your money’s worth: The tome’s a freakin’ 896 pages long! 8-9-6!
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard