Time to lobby Congress for a hike in kids’ allowances? At $29.95, the fifth Potter novel, due in June, might be the priciest children’s book ever. But talk about getting your money’s worth: The tome’s a freakin’ 896 pages long! 8-9-6!
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- Seth Rollins breaks John Cena breaks his nose on 'WWE Raw' but the fight continued on
- Hear an exclusive Deer Tick song from upcoming Amazon Music playlist
- Farm Aid 30th anniversary show to feature new stars
- Mike Huckabee's holocaust comment leaves Jon Stewart speechless
- Jimmy Kimmel makes 'Bachelorette' couple promise to never break up
- New Order shares first new track in a decade
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!