Time to lobby Congress for a hike in kids’ allowances? At $29.95, the fifth Potter novel, due in June, might be the priciest children’s book ever. But talk about getting your money’s worth: The tome’s a freakin’ 896 pages long! 8-9-6!
Posted February 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters