Yes, ”Danger! High Voltage” is the tune on which White Stripes frontman Jack White makes a celebrated guest turn, screeching ”my desire” like a deranged grandmother. It may also be the world’s only ’80s-tinged entry into the current garage-rock milieu – fuzzy guitar hooks topped off with a Quarterflash-style bleating sax. The super-catchy track is a little gimmicky and nonsensical, but those are the things that make for perfect pop. Alas, in keeping with the era that embraced Nagel paintings, the Detroit-based Electric Six also bear the markings of a one-hit wonder.
Danger! High VoltageYes, ''Danger! High Voltage'' is the tune on which White Stripes frontman Jack White makes a celebrated guest turn, screeching ''my desire'' like a...Danger! High VoltageYes, ''Danger! High Voltage'' is the tune on which White Stripes frontman Jack White makes a celebrated guest turn, screeching ''my desire'' like a...2003-03-07
(Electric 6: Simon Meaker/allaction.co.uk/Retna)
Producer (group): Beggars XL
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Penultimate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Art of Evolution sets the stage for an intense finale
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- Reese Witherspoon and Aidy Bryant almost run away together twice in ‘SNL’ promo
- Nathan Lane sings tribute to David Letterman on ‘Late Show’
- 'The Royals' exclusive clip: Prince Liam drunk sings a Disney song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!