(GBA; Encore; Everyone) Justice isn’t blind, at least not in videogames. While Spider-Man’s film got a superhero’s treatment on each and every platform, Daredevil’s big-screen debut spawned this homely offering on the graphically primitive Game Boy Advance. But unlike the sight-challenged do-gooder, the game doesn’t rise above its handicap: It quickly devolves into an old-school side-scroller in which mashing one button constitutes hand-to-hand combat with Bullseye and Co. But don’t blame the hardware. With some imagination, this game could have packed Spidey-size POW!
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!