Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop