Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!