Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks season finale
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!