Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- MTV classics 'Laguna Beach,' 'Daria,' and more coming back to cable
- M.I.A. slams MTV VMAs for 'racism sexism classism elitism'
- 'Suicide Squad' score: Listen to the first track
- 'Preacher': Tulip wants Jesse to do something nasty in exclusive clip
- 5 football docuseries to prepare you for the NFL season
- Bruce Springsteen to release companion album to memoir
- Anna Faris to release memoir, 'Unqualified'
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?