Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Salma Hayek on Donald Trump: 'I cannot be insulted by stupidity'
- Learn the story behind National Lampoon in 'Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead' trailer
- 'This Is Me': Watch the Emmy-nominated docuseries right here
- Alicia Keys returns with '28 Thousand Days'
- Jon Stewart reveals his final three 'Daily Show' guests
- 'Key & Peele' have a very 'awkward' conversation about pop-culture opinions
- Starz boss scolds TV critics over HBO 'feud': 'Shame ... behave yourselves'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!