Jet Li is going from DMX to PS2. The Hong Kong action star, currently on the big screen with the three-letter rapper in Cradle 2 the Grave, has already lined up his next project: a PlayStation 2 game. ”Jet approached Sony and was interested in participating in a videogame,” explains Sony game producer Jim Wallace. The result is the martial-arts-themed Rise to Honor, due this fall. Li plays a bodyguard desperately searching San Francisco for the daughter of a Hong Kong crime lord. We sure hope he finds her, ‘cause you know what happens when Li gets mad…
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- Michael B. Jordan on boxing in 'Creed': 'Every punch is a line'
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Fox News contributor gets death threats for mocking 'Star Wars' fans
- Glenn Danzig shares stories behind songs on new covers album
- See 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' come to life in 'Disney Infinity 3.0'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year