Undies – or the lack thereof – were just one style statement apparent at the Feb. 23 Grammy Awards, held in NYC. The more demure (Vanessa Carlton opted for lace shorts beneath her sheer Christian Dior gown) mingled with the near-commando (Kim Cattrall boasted little ”besides confidence” under her Michael Kors number). Some other music-meets-fashion moments.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Ghostbusters' Twitter account endorses Hillary Clinton: '#ImWithHer'
- Brie Larson opens up about 'nerve-racking' Captain Marvel reveal
- Disney's live-action 'Nutcracker' casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- WATCH: Anthony Anderson sings in 'Doc McStuffins' season premiere
- Donald Trump sent cease and desist letter from The O'Jays
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels