Undies – or the lack thereof – were just one style statement apparent at the Feb. 23 Grammy Awards, held in NYC. The more demure (Vanessa Carlton opted for lace shorts beneath her sheer Christian Dior gown) mingled with the near-commando (Kim Cattrall boasted little ”besides confidence” under her Michael Kors number). Some other music-meets-fashion moments.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'