Undies – or the lack thereof – were just one style statement apparent at the Feb. 23 Grammy Awards, held in NYC. The more demure (Vanessa Carlton opted for lace shorts beneath her sheer Christian Dior gown) mingled with the near-commando (Kim Cattrall boasted little ”besides confidence” under her Michael Kors number). Some other music-meets-fashion moments.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'