Undies – or the lack thereof – were just one style statement apparent at the Feb. 23 Grammy Awards, held in NYC. The more demure (Vanessa Carlton opted for lace shorts beneath her sheer Christian Dior gown) mingled with the near-commando (Kim Cattrall boasted little ”besides confidence” under her Michael Kors number). Some other music-meets-fashion moments.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face
- 'Spider-Man' writers say the new reboot won't be an origin story
- 'Rogue One' writer explains how he'd want to reboot 'Columbo'
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow says sequel could go global
- This week in 1995: Regrading the top 10 singles