(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jake Miller and Cardiknox join EW PopFest lineup
- 'Outlander' exclusive: Meet Fergus as an Adult
- Kim K on Taylor Swift feud: 'I just wanted to protect my husband'
- Read excerpt from new villain anthology, 'Because You Love to Hate Me'
- Animator unearths incredible 'Indiana Jones' cartoon concept
- One Direction's Niall Horan releases first solo single, 'This Town'
- 'The Space Between Us' touches down with new trailer