(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC