(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'