(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!