(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Torrey DeVitto says goodbye to Melissa Hastings
- Josh Gad boards Kenneth Branagh's 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Box Office Preview: 'Madea,' 'Jack Reacher' Battle for No. 1
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Ava DuVernay’s 'A Wrinkle In Time'
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest