(PS2; EA; Teen) The most popular PC title of all time has finally made its way to a console. It’s still the same weirdly compelling simulator of daily existence, but with a few notable new features. Along with the standard open-ended sandbox mode, there’s now a mission-based ”Get a Life” game in which you’re asked to complete a series of tasks, not the least of which involves finally moving out of your mother’s house. The new two-player mode lets you and a friend play dueling artificial lives. Love it or hate it – we just hope your real lives are more interesting.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt